I’m pretty sure my blood is marinara sauce. If not it should be with the amount I grew up eating. Basically what I am saying is my family is that stereotypical Italian-American family. You know that, loud, stubborn, opinionated family with the grandma who makes the best meatballs. And I am serious about the best meatballs, she made meatballs for my wedding.
Anyways, I digress, I am throwing a little dinner party that’s all Italian food, so that means we need an Italian themed menu.
Italian Dinner Party Menu
Follow the links for the recipes!
- Fried Pizza Dough
- Antipasto Platter (Design anyway you like!)
- Dried Pepperoni
- Caprese Salad
- Cucuzelle (Fried Zucchini)
- Italian Roasted Veggies
- Garlic Bread
- Gnocchi with Marinara
- Spaghetti with Marinara
- Meatballs (Not a party without it)
- Ice Cream
- Moscato, Marsala, Pinot Grigio Wine
- Italian Soda (Like Limoncellino Soda)